FALL2018 H&S/WSIB SCHOOL @ PICTON
November 13 or 14 through to November 18, 2018
School Registration Information
In the spirit of ensuring we will continue to have healthy and safe workplaces for generations to come, this Spring School we will again be offering $100 scholarships for the first 10 Young Workers (30 and under) who enroll with a paid registration in entry level courses (WHSC Level 1, or Prevention Link (ODRT) Level 1 and 2). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We recognize that the school takes place on traditional territory of the Anishnabeck, Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee, which is treatied territory. It was inhabited by the Cayuga in the 17th Century, then the Mississauga in the 18th Century, and then the Mohawk.
PLEASE NOTE This educational is a harrassment and sent-free environment
Contact us: email@example.com
COURSES OFFERED (all 30 Hours except where noted):1. WHSC Level 1 Basic Occupational Health & Safety Awareness No prerequisite
2. WHSC Level 2 Committees (Provincial) You must hold a Level 1 certificate to enroll
3. Prevention Link - WSIB Level 1 & 2 No prerequisite to register
4. Prevention Link – WSIB Level 5, Medical Orientation Prerequisites: Level 1&2; and either 3 or 4
5. Prevention Link - WSIB Level 3, Appeals Prerequisites: Level 1, and 2
6. MHCC Mental Health First Aid Certification and Violence Prevention in the Workplace No prer