SPRING 2019 H&S/WCB SCHOOL @ PICTON
March 5th and 6th through to March 10th, 2019
School Registration Information
In the spirit of ensuring we will continue to have healthy and safe workplaces for generations to come, this Spring School we will again be offering $100 scholarships for the first 10 Young Workers (30 and under) who enroll with a paid registration in entry level courses (WHSC Level 1, or Prevention Link (ODRT) Level 1 and 2). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3) The Spring 2019 week DRAFT schedule...coming soon .
We recognize that the school takes place on traditional territory of the Anishnabeck, Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee, which is treatied territory. It was inhabited by the Cayuga in the 17th Century, then the Mississauga in the 18th Century, and then the Mohawk.
PLEASE NOTE This educational is a harrassment and sent-free environment
Contact us: email@example.com
COURSES OFFERED (all 30 Hours except where noted):1. WHSC Level 1 Basic Occupational Health & Safety Awareness. No Prerequisite.
2. WHSC Level 2 Law (Provincial). You must hold a Level 1 Certificate to enroll.
3. WHSC Federal Composite – Committees and Representatives & Hazard Prevention. You must hold a Level 1 Certificate.
4. Prevention Link WSIB Level 1 & 2. No prerequisites to Register.
5. Prevention Link Level 4, Return to Work. You must hold Prevention Link Level 1 and 2 to enroll. (36 hours)
6. Prevention Link Level 6, Occupational Disease. You must hold Prevention Link Levels 1, 2, 3, and 5 to enroll. (36 hours)